1. Intellectual Property Rights
1.1 Ownership: Avibrary.com and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, and software, are the property of Avibrary or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
1.2 Restrictions: You may use the content on Avibrary.com for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You are not permitted to reproduce, modify, distribute, display, perform, or transmit any part of the website without prior written consent from Avibrary.
2. User Conduct
2.1 Prohibited Activities: When using Avibrary.com, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Do not engage in any unauthorized or unlawful activities.
- Do not upload or transmit any harmful or malicious content.
- Do not disrupt or interfere with the functioning of Avibrary.com or its services.
- Do not parse or extract HTML pages or content from Avibrary.com without prior written consent from Avibrary.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
3.1 Availability: We strive to ensure that Avibrary.com is available at all times. However, we do not guarantee uninterrupted access or that the website will be error-free.
3.2 Accuracy of Information: Avibrary.com provides information related to aviation terms and definitions. While we make every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we do not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or completeness of the content on our website. The information provided on Avibrary.com is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for any decision-making.
3.3 Third-Party Websites: Avibrary.com may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such websites. We have no control over the content or practices of third-party sites and disclaim any responsibility for them.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1 Indirect Damages: In no event shall Avibrary or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of Avibrary.com.
4.2 Limitation of Liability: Our total liability for any claim arising from your use of Avibrary.com shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the website.
5. Modification and Termination
6. Governing Law
Your Previous Searches
- Military Training Activities: Military Training Activities refer to the exercises and maneuvers conducted by military personnel to maintain and improve their combat readiness and operational capabilities. These activities may include simulated combat scenarios, live-fir ... Read More >>
- Demand Forecasting: Demand forecasting is the process of estimating the future demand for a product or service. In aviation, demand forecasting is used to predict the number of passengers that will travel on a particular route or through a particular airport. ... Read More >>
- Flight Cycle: Flight Cycle refers to the sequence of events that an aircraft goes through from the moment it takes off until the moment it lands. It includes all phases of flight, such as taxi, takeoff, climb, cruise, descent, approach, and landing. Each ... Read More >>
Passenger sees "wing coming apart" on United flight from San Francisco to Boston; flight forced to land in Denvercbsnews.com...
News Source: CBS News on 2024-02-20
A United Airlines flight from San Francisco to Boston was diverted to Denver on Monday after experiencing an issue with one of its wings, the airline confirmed Tuesday....
News Source: NBC News on 2024-02-20
United Airlines says a flight heading from San Francisco to Boston had to be diverted after the plane suffered damage to one of its wings...
News Source: ABC News on 2024-02-20
In 2024 there are hotel rewards cards offering free nights, upgrades at boutique hotels and even flexible rewards points just for paying the rent. We’ll help you decide which card is right for you....
News Source: Fortune on 2024-02-20
An American Airlines flight attendant arrested on suspicion of trying to secretly record a 14-year-old female passenger using an airplane bathroom last September is being held in custody pending trial...
News Source: ABC News on 2024-02-20